Articles by MyNEVADA

A website for frequently asked questions and feedback about MyNEVADA.

The graduation deadline in MyNEVADA has now passed. In order to apply to graduate for the Fall 2013 semester you will need to fill out the Graduation Application Deadline Appeal form. Please read the instructions before submission as submitting a incomplete form or submitting it too early will result in the request being denied.

If you have any questions regarding your academic standing or whether or not you are eligible to graduate please make an appointment with your advisor.

We are nearing the end of the semester and finals are around the corner. You can find which time your final is at by checking the finals rubric here.

If you are in a Saturday class you will need to contact your professor to  find out when your final is as those classes are not assigned a final time in the rubric.

As a friendly reminder the deadline to drop classes or withdraw from with university with no refund and a “W” is March 22. After this date you will no longer be able to drop any class you are currently enrolled in.

The deadline to apply for Spring 2013 graduation in MyNEVADA was March 1. If you are still planning to graduate in the Spring 2013 semester you will need to fill out the Graduation Deadline Appeal Form for undergraduates and the Advanced Degree Graduation Application Deadline Appeal Form for graduate students.  This form can be submitted until the last day of classes in the graduating term.

If you are planning on turning one of these forms in you will need to meet with your academic advisor and confirm that ALL your graduation requirements except the pending current coursework is completed. If you turn in the form and your academic audit is not fully complete your request may be denied until the issues have been fixed.

If you wish to participate in the May ceremony but are graduating at a later date you can fill out the Application to Participate in Commencement Ceremony Form and submit it to Admissions and Records. There is no fee attached to this application and you must be within 12 credits to be able to walk.

The deadline to drop/audit a course for the Fall 2012 semester was October 25, 2012. If you need to drop for extenuating circumstances you may file an appeal. You will need to complete the Consent to Release Information form and attach it to a letter that explains the situation and indicates why you feel the appeal should be approved. Please turn in the form, letter and all supporting documentation to the front counter at Admissions and Records on the 2nd floor of the Fitzgerald Student Services building.

Winter Commencement:

All bags are subject to search

For additional information please see

Alumni and former students may now log in to MyNEVADA to view unofficial transcripts and educational records. In order to do so you must activate a user account for MyNEVADA. First navigate to Next click “Activate Account”. You will be prompted to fill out the necessary information to activate your account. If your email address is out of date you will need to submit a Change of Address/Email/Phone to Admissions and Records to process. You can bring it in in person to the counter in Fitzgerald Student Services 2nd floor or you can fax the form to 775/784-4283 with a copy of your photo id.

If you are unable to successfully create a profile you may call 775/784-MyNV for help.

Wait listing is now available for select classes in MyNEVADA. This allows you to get on a list for when a spot in a class opens up. If you meet all requirements of the class you will be automatically enrolled. For further detail please visit the FAQ page for wait lists at

A. You can now apply for graduation and pay the graduation application fee in MyNEVADA. For step by step instructions and pictures go to MyNEVADA Help: Applying for Graduation.

A.  You can now view your unofficial transcript in MyNEVADA by logging and navigating to your Student Center. For full instructions and screen shots of how to view your unofficial transcript please visit the MyNEVADA Help page at

*Please be advised*

Admissions and Records is in the process of validating all transcripts to ensure they are correct in MyNEVADA after the conversion from ePAWS. There is a high volume of transcripts to validate and the process is moving as quickly as possible. If you believe there is an error on your unofficial please be patient as it will be corrected accordingly. All official transcripts will be validated before being processed and sent.

Only current students will be able to see their unofficial transcripts in MyNEVADA. If you are not a current student you will need to submit a Unofficial Transcript Request to Admissions and Records for processing.

« Older entries § Newer entries »