MyNEVADA Help is Here

Get quick and easy step-by-step instructions for MyNEVADA by visiting the new help page at There you will find written instructions and screen shots for the basics of using your MyNEVADA page.

There are sections for Applicants, Students, and Faculty to ensure you are getting the information you need. Please keep in mind that this site is still under construction and new help pages will be posted regularly. If there is a frequent question that is not on the site please email

Q. What is my NSHE ID?

A.  The NSHE ID is a new system-wide ID that you will carry with you between institutions in the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE).  Whether a student at Nevada or TMCC, you’ll have the same number.  Certain bio/demographic information is shared between the institutions so you only have to make items like name change at one place.  This number takes the place of the R number for current students.