Q: How do I view my unofficial transcript in MyNEVADA?

A.  You can now view your unofficial transcript in MyNEVADA by logging and navigating to your Student Center. For full instructions and screen shots of how to view your unofficial transcript please visit the MyNEVADA Help page at http://www.unr.edu/mynevadahelp.

*Please be advised*

Admissions and Records is in the process of validating all transcripts to ensure they are correct in MyNEVADA after the conversion from ePAWS. There is a high volume of transcripts to validate and the process is moving as quickly as possible. If you believe there is an error on your unofficial please be patient as it will be corrected accordingly. All official transcripts will be validated before being processed and sent.

Only current students will be able to see their unofficial transcripts in MyNEVADA. If you are not a current student you will need to submit a Unofficial Transcript Request to Admissions and Records for processing.